[PD] pd-extended installers server seems to be down

glerm soares organismo at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 19:22:40 CET 2008

The latest version from autobuild for Ubuntu Gutsy worked, but I had to
force the package to not search the packages libflac7 and libquicktime0
deleting them from /var/lib/dpkg/status reference. The build was 0.41 gutsy
from 03-january-2007 .

any better solution to that?

I'm used to compile things from cvs, but wanted to test the default
pd-extended package installation. Some objects seems not to load. I'll
now).

I saw an old thread (Nov 2007) about this same issue. Does anybody else
still concerned about it?

thanx a lot
glerm