[PD] SSSAD vs MEMENTO

Patrice Colet pat at mamalala.org
Sun Jan 6 15:34:12 CET 2008

Frank Barknecht a écrit :
> Hallo,
> Patrice Colet hat gesagt: // Patrice Colet wrote:
>
>> Frank Barknecht a écrit :
>>
>>> if the value of $2 ($0 of parent) is greater than 0, an additional
>>> send/receive bus will be created that is local to that abstraction.
>> Genious! I've an idea how to add this and couldn't wait to get this
>> feature, it's attached.
>
> Though it's not quite what I meant. Even with a $0 attached, the
> global sends should still be active to allow state saving of a
> complete patch from one central location. The $0 part would activate
> an *additional* bus, which could be accessed though special messages
> like "setlocal", "savelocal" or similar.
>
> But maybe I'm just complicating things: such a double-bus could also
> be made as an abstraction with both [sssad TAG] and your [sssad TAG
> $0] inside.
>
> Ciao

  I'd prefer also the complicated version with a completly integrated
double-bus, things would go simplier in the patcher.
  This version, not as complicated as it is said, could simply be an
abstraction called [cssad] or something like this with both [sssad $1]
and [sssad $1 $2] inside, like you've described, I'll might try...