[PD] gem: can't load library

Agent Engram agentengram at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 08:25:27 CET 2008

i am on fedora

here is what about said about build-essential:

Definition: *build-essential*: Informational list of build-essential
packages If you do not plan to build Debian packages, you don't need this
package. Moreover this package is not required for building Debian packages.
This package contains an informational list of packages which are considered
essential for building Debian packages.

is gem dependent on debian?