[PD] gridflow #record

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Wed Jan 9 19:53:54 CET 2008

On Sun, 6 Jan 2008, olsen wolf wrote:

> anyone used gridflows #record? playback of the file in gridflow itself
> works but when i'm trying to play the file in mplayer i get the error
> message: "hmblck: image size inconsistent with data size." & mencoder
> neither likes to reencode it... thanks for help & greets olsen

I have never used [#record], but I use [#out quicktime] sometimes, and
lately I haven't had that problem, so I figured out that I have already
fixed it. Is this not the case? Which version of GridFlow ?

In any case, all frames in your video should have the same size. The
encoder won't complain, but many playback programs will. Long ago I had
that error message even when all frames were all of the same size.