[PD] PD Server

Agent Engram agentengram at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 06:19:09 CET 2008

>will output binary data in the form of lists of byte-values.

so this may be a misunderstanding. I am writing my own server that
intercepts the OCS events, that all works. what I am trying to figure out is
if i wanted to send out messages to net client for instance a string that
was something like id 56; x 200; y 300; rot 0.923;  what would I need to do
to parse the  netclient result.

I have tried [route x]-----[unpack  $1] but that doesnt seem to work, but
when i print the message using [print client1] it prints it just fine.

agent engram