[PD] GEM light source

Jerome Tuncer columbiatwo at free.fr
Mon Jan 14 15:45:39 CET 2008

Hi list !

For a theatre play I'm working on, I'm trying to implement lighting that
emanates from an object in a GEM scene. The light I want is of the
punctual topography so I'm quite satisfied with the plain [light] object
but the only thing is that when I use [translateXYZ] to put the light
source inside the Geo I want that light to emanate from, it just makes
that particular Geo disappear, which I don't want.

Does anyone sees the problem and has a potential solution or idea ?

Cheers for the new year !

More news very soon.

++

Jé