[PD] netpd on pd-extended

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu Jan 17 04:11:11 CET 2008

Hey,

I agree in that I don't think netpd should be included in Pd-
extended.  It's an application in its own right, so it makes sense to
keep it separate.  What would make sense is to make libraries out of
netpd functionality and include that in Pd-extended.

For example, it would be awesome to have a generic chat client, or
even better, an IRC client, included in Pd-extended.  Then netpd
could use that same one, and it could also be used to open chat rooms
from the Help menu.

.hc