[PD] I just made a beginner's PD tutorial and posted it...

PSPunch shima at pspunch.com
Thu Jan 17 07:24:02 CET 2008

> Do you all think using pdpedia to link to examples like this would be a
> misuse?

Considering how each language sections are already quite independent, I
feel this is valid.

At least in my language, as far as I know of, there is no portal site on
Pd that is currently active. If even just the front page of pdpedia in
my language could provide info as you suggest, I feel that the
connvenience of new comers will overcome the barreness of having
resources spread and over lapping with 'puredata.info'.

Not that I know of anything to post soon... but I would like to note
that you aren't the only one who's thought of it.

--
David Shimamoto