[PD] PD into web?

lluisgomez at hangar.org lluisgomez at hangar.org
Thu Jan 17 15:45:49 CET 2008

i have some documentation about interfacing Pd on the web, its really
outdatted but maybe it will introduce you a little bit on this topic,
using phpOSC+javascript+PD ... now with AJAX it's possible to improve
a lot this way ...

http://www.artefacte.org/docs/osc.html

another thing we where testing for some time with yves was using
patches with streaming objects in serverside. (pd installed in the
server and running with the -nogui option)

i mean using pdp_thenoice~ or shoutcast~ or Mp3cast~ to stream
audio/video to an icecast server ...

and using OSC to change/interact with the streamed output ...

hope this can help ...

(aldo i know some people in this list doing things like this using
flash or others but i dons remember exactly now, try the list archives)