[PD] Pd 0.39.3-extended on XP:::problems

Marko Timlin susi at timlin.de
Fri Jan 18 10:50:56 CET 2008

hi hans,
well, in my case I installed Pd-0.39.3-extended and afterwards I double clicked pd-settings, but oscx is not loaded by default.
any ideas why? could this be a bug?
has anybody else had the same problem on windows xp?

about [range]:
I used that object in a lot of patches, where it is often hidden und used in several subpatches, so it would be a hell lot of a work to find and replace it now in every patch by the [maxlib/scale] object.
how could I avoid that procedure and use [range] like I used in it Pd-0.39.2-extended-rc3?

thanks,
m.t.

oscx should be loaded by default in Pd-0.39.3-extended as long as you
have the default preferences that were installed by the installer.
Otherwise, you can add an [import oscx] to your patch, or prefix
those objects with "oscx/" like this:

[oscx/sendOSC]
[oscx/dumpOSC]

[range] is most likely the old link to maxlib scale, so you can
replace [range] with [maxlib/scale].

.hc