[PD] pd-extended, version

Ctrl Alt Back ctrlaltback at whitelabel.name
Fri Jan 18 23:07:40 CET 2008

Installed new from :

http://autobuild.puredata.info/auto-build/latest/Pd-0.41.0-extended-20080118-debian-testing-i386.deb

and problem dissapeared. i have my nice old look.
Only thing i would really really like, would be possibility
to reverse the colors.
White canvases can be really painfull for playing on dark stage.
I prefere to compile pd-extended from source, or make my own package.

On Fri, Jan 18, 2008 at 09:56:58AM -0500, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> On Jan 18, 2008, at 8:51 AM, Ctrl Alt Back wrote:
>
> >On Fri, Jan 18, 2008 at 12:42:06AM +0100, Ctrl Alt Back wrote:
> >>the look of pd-extended : light greyed objects, text running out
> >>of objects,
> >>lack of synoptic overview - is that definite ? can i configure it
> >>that
> >>it looks the old way ?
> >yes it is possible but how ?
> >i installed it on another machine, and it keeps the same old look.
>
> Are you on GNU/Linux?  If so, you are either missing the Bitstream
> Vera Sans Mono or your font support is messed up.  It's unfortunately
> not uncommon.
yes, Debian lenny

> What's a synoptic overview?
ttf-bitstream-vera is already the newest version

thanks a lot for your great work !
CtrlAltBack
--
	|||Ctrl + Alt + Back|||