[PD] phasor to square

raul diaz raul.lete at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 13:50:36 CET 2008

Hi list!

I need to convert a phasor into a square wave in this way:

phasor:

      /       /      /       /       /      /
    /  |    /  |    /  |    /  |    /  |    /  |
  /    |  /    |  /    |  /    |  /    |  /    |
/      |/      |/      |/      |/      |/      |

square (2:1):
________        _________        _
|              |       |              |       |
|              |       |              |       |
|              |____|              |____|

so, a relation HIGH:LOW holds a high or a low value (1 or 0) a indicate
number of cycles.
I need this conversion in order to make a masking, so square doesn't have to
be an audio signal necessarily (could be a number upload each phasor cycle).

What could be the best implementation for that scheme?

Saludos!

--
Raul Diaz Poblete
raul.lete at gmail.com