[PD] Mac OS X Intel autobuilds

vade doktorp at mac.com
Mon Jan 21 05:28:23 CET 2008

What machine is it hans/marius? Perhaps we can set aside an intel box
for um, us researchers and we can leave it on :) Since I am probably
around more than Hans is I can check on it periodically.

I believe PPC systems can compile intel builds, with 10.5, no (im not
positive but I think you can target them??)? If so, we may have a
spare machine for this at Poly we can put in the research area that no
one will mess with...