[PD] pd-extended some objects missing

Ctrl Alt Back ctrlaltback at whitelabel.name
Mon Jan 21 20:52:56 CET 2008

I had previously installed older versions of pd and pd-extended.
Still is not clear to me if pd-extended actualy uses some files from pd
installation.
Installing of Pd-0.41.0-extended-20080121-debian-testing-i386.deb went
very fast, so i suppose it re-uses packages from previous installation.
It looks to me like a big mess i made, probably best to clean up
everything and start all over ...

On Mon, Jan 21, 2008 at 08:15:41PM +0100, Ctrl Alt Back wrote:
>  pix_record
>  ... couldn't create
>  pix_multiblob 6
>  ... couldn't create
> (most of other objects from gem are ok)
i found out i can create those while pd started as root

>  readdir
>  ... couldn't create
but not this one and others

CtrlAltBack