[PD] phasor to square

Jamie Bullock jamie at postlude.co.uk
Mon Jan 21 23:27:35 CET 2008

On Mon, 2008-01-21 at 11:43 +0100, raul diaz wrote:
> Hi Frank, list!
>
> Thanks for your suggestion about Miller's documentation, very useful!
> I have taken a look to your [vosim] abstraction, very nice!
> There is any abstraction with an implementation of fof synthesis?
> I would like to play with vosim and fof techniques and compare both.

There is a PAF (phase aligned formant) synthesis example in the Pd
documentation (F.12 and F.13).

PAF is related to, but not exactly the same as FOF
(http://www.ircam.fr/288.html?&tx_ircam_pi2%5BshowUid%
5D=34&cHash=016189f3fb&L=1) although other than the implementation, I'm
not exactly sure what the difference is. Anyone know?

Jamie

--
www.postlude.co.uk