[PD] phasor to square

Andy Farnell padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk
Tue Jan 22 02:38:24 CET 2008

Actually, scrub that, PAF is more complex than AM, its also doing waveshaping
using the windowing function.

Here's an impulse + filter, side by side with PAF and with VOSIM
so you hear the difference.

Hear how the filter bank sounds nice but is rubbish and breaks when
you move the frequency, PAF is smoother and thinner, VOSIM is richer
and seems to move frequency the best.