[PD] GEM: texturing parts of multiple movies

Georg Holzmann grh at mur.at
Tue Jan 22 17:47:15 CET 2008

Hallo!

Thanks Claude and IOhannes for the examples !

> to clarify: what is wrong with using 2 small rectangles where the
> selected section is textured to?
> if i understand your original email correctly, you are trying to avoid
> this.

No, it is what I want I simply did not know that this is possible with
[pix_coordinate].

However, is there somewhere (opengl-) documentation what exactly the
parameters of [pix_coordinate] are ?
(which number correspondes to which effect?)
Or for which word I should to search to find this in the opengl docu ...

Thanks,
LG
Georg