[PD] wiki site down?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Jan 23 02:15:25 CET 2008

There is an issue with another of the Poly servers that is causing
this machine to deliver those pages.  It's related to a network
share.  They had a problem with an internal server.  pdpedia is fine.

I am heading over there to iron out the details, so it should be back
to working normally afterwards.

.hc

----