[PD] another [declare -lib] strangeness

Miller Puckette mpuckett at imusic1.ucsd.edu
Wed Jan 23 17:25:55 CET 2008

Hmm.  It never occured to me that people would want to put declare objects
inside abstractions (I think it's unwise to do so because there's no way
to contain the declare object's effects to within the abstraction.)

That it's adding stuff to the parent patch is a serious bug; there's no
reason to believe that putting declare in abstractions is doing a useful
thing at all at present!

cheers
Miller