[PD] Interesting behaviour in Vanilla PD using 'expr'

Mike McGonagle mjmogo at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 23:51:56 CET 2008

Hum, just tried this again on another machine, and it doesn't do the same
thing as on my laptop. I have an old titanium laptop, running Mac OS X
10.4.11. I will have to try this again to confirm that this really is a
problem. The other machine that I tested this will is a Dual 1.8 PowerPC G5,
running 10.4.11, with Vanilla PD 0.41-0test11 and Vanilla PD 0.40-2. On this
machine, it doesn't exhibit the same behaviour.
If I can get this to do this again, I will try extracting the Lorenz
subpatch from the 'help' file, and make a new top level patch of it, and
submit that with the bug report (if it still does this).

Mike