[PD] vline~ question

bsoisoi bsoisoi at mac.com
Sat Jan 26 18:55:32 CET 2008

Is there a reason for the third digit?  The only possible advantage
for the third digit it that I can imagine right now would be the
ability to cut off previous messages prematurely w/o having to change
the value of previous messages (besides testing my math skills).  Am I
missing something?

For example:
0 0,
1 1000 0,