[PD] vline~ question

Miller Puckette mpuckett at imusic1.ucsd.edu
Sun Jan 27 03:34:46 CET 2008

I thought about it again today and I agree, there's no fundamental need to
have it.  On the other hand, if you happen to be using lots of vline~s for
scheduling breakpoint envelopes, there might be a big efficiency gain
having the vline~ object manage the timeouts itself.  (The vline~ object
would still have to be dsingend to store multiple scheduled breakpoints in
case more than one fell within a DSP block.)

cheers
Miller