[PD] extending my midi controllers!

Frans Haarman franshaarman at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 16:30:14 CET 2008

Hi List,

I've been looking for a way to add functions to my midi controller surfaces!
PureData seems
like the tool to help me add some cool stuff to the midi signals I am
sending.

My biggest whish/need is for 2 kinds of modules, one to do "log scaling" and
one todo
"control smoothing" of midi signals.

The idea is to make one fader on my BCF send out varius midi CC signals,
some smoothed,
some reversed, some log scaled, etc. etc.

I do this on my DSP cards now but its taking to much CPU. PureData will take
much less (I hope!)

any tips/pointers to get me started would rock!!

I've also been looking for a list with all availible modules/objects/.....
which I can use inside PureData!

Thanks for your time,
Frans