[PD] vline~ question

Kyle Klipowicz kyleklip at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 21:01:42 CET 2008

Well, I still think it's confusing, especially for newbies (as well as
myself!) but I can understand that it's sort of entrenched.

I wonder how hard it would be to code a detector that counts to see if
there are three element bundles in the message vs. two, and can
process each accordingly, so that the old way still works but also the
'new way.' Does that make sense?

Thanks to all who have participated in this discussion! I appreciate it.

~Kyle