[PD] Jack OSX 0.75 Intel

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Jan 29 00:07:23 CET 2008

Have you tried downgrading back to Jack .74 to see if it works
again?  Pd's Jack support on Mac OS X doesn't really have a
maintainer, so there might be some issues with it.

.hc

On Jan 28, 2008, at 12:25 PM, Dafydd Hughes wrote:

> Jack OSX 0.74 works like a dream. I spoke to the Jack developers and
> they think it's a PD bug. I'm not smart enough to determine whether or
> not that's the case.
>
> cheers
> dafydd
>
> On Jan 28, 2008 12:19 PM, Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at eds.org> wrote:
>>
>> It doesn't work for me.  Did the old version work for you?  I tried
>> Pd-extended 0.39.3, 0.40.3, and Pd-vanilla 0.41.0.
>>
>> .hc
>>

>> On Jan 26, 2008, at 9:41 AM, Dafydd Hughes wrote:
>>
>>> Hi folks
>>>
>>> Has anybody got Pd running on an Intel mac using the new version of
>>> Jack OSX (0.75)?
>>>
>>> cheers
>>> dafydd
>>>
>>> --
>>> www.sideshowmedia.ca
>>> skype: chickeninthegrass

>> ---
>> ----
>>
>> If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.
>>

> --
> www.sideshowmedia.ca
> skype: chickeninthegrass

----

realize his wishes.  Now that he can realize them, he must either
change them, or perish.    -William Carlos Williams