[PD] [PD-dev] SQLite for PD v0.0

Mike McGonagle mjmogo at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 21:01:54 CET 2008

Rob,
It takes SQL queries, and returns any result sets. It is not limited in the
SQL that it understand because the external itself does NOT understand any
SQL, it just transfers the buffer to the database, and returns the results.

Mike

--
Peace may sound simple—one beautiful word— but it requires everything we
have, every quality, every strength, every dream, every high ideal.