[PD] GLSL example trouble in pd extended (ati Radeon 9600 hardware and win os)

Vadim Smahtin algariol at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 12:59:44 CET 2008

Hi. I trying to learn some about glsl shaders in pd. And when i trying
to load "toon.vert" (18.gl_shading_language) i usually get this-

"[glsl_vertex]: Loaded file: E:/Program Files/pd/doc/examples/Gem/data/Toon.vert
linking: link 1.07374e+009 0
GEM: [glsl_program]: Info_log:
  Link successful. There are no attached shader objects."

And shader don't work. How i can fix it? (totally newbie in glsl)

My video card- Ati Radeon 9600. System- XPSP2.