[PD] [OT] mini-ITX again

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu Feb 28 15:26:32 CET 2008

I just built a Debian box from a EN15000 and have since found how
that it has freezing issues related to the IDE and USB drives.  There
are some acknowledged issues, I think my freezes are related, but
basically, if I have a IDE CDROM and/or USB disk hooked up, it'll
lock up after about a day.  If I only have the SATA disks attached,
then no freezes...

Other than that, it was easy to get all of the hardware working with
Linux.

.hc