[PD] Lua and PD

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 04:27:38 CET 2008

me too, really excited to see lua signal processing in pd. since graham
wakefield is involved I guess it will be similar to the max version?
are you planning a native texteditor support from within pd.
I saw texteditors that pop up when you double cklick an object for
example for the cyclone coll object. something like this (... syntax
highlighting???).
auto updating of scripts when they are changed and saved would be nice, too.
marius.