[PD] Wii remote controller and Mac OS X

stefano.papetti at univr.it stefano.papetti at univr.it
Fri Mar 7 18:54:32 CET 2008

Hello .hc,

> Ok, I got the wiiremote connecting to Pd and I can get one
> data
> reading, so I am getting close.  Hopefully I'll have this
> working by
> the end of the day.

wow, that would be great! thanks!

and thanks to all the people who promptly answered suggesting some viable way to make the Wii Remote communicate with pd.

as far as I understand it's a port of aka.wiiremote, right?
do you think that a cross-platform (Max/pd) version, at least forMacOSX, could be made by using flext? however I know there are issuesconcerning Bluetooth implementations on different OSes.

Ciao!
Stefano