[PD] Fwd: [OT] For Hans, question on Arduino

Mike McGonagle mjmogo at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 22:31:40 CET 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mike McGonagle <mjmogo at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Mar 7, 2008 at 3:31 PM
Subject: Re: [PD] [OT] For Hans, question on Arduino
To: Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at eds.org>

Hello all,
After looking more at this stuff, and the links that Marius gave, I posted
to their forum. (
http://www.arduino.cc/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1204860704) Here is
the link to that thread...

I will share this link, though, as I think many people here might be
interested... ( http://www.musicfromouterspace.com/ ) REALLY COOL STUFF!!!

Mike

--
Peace may sound simple—one beautiful word— but it requires everything we
have, every quality, every strength, every dream, every high ideal.