[PD] request for ideas for a simple noisy unpitched synth

Uğur Güney ugurguney at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 23:57:38 CET 2008

# Hi Nicholas,
# I've attached a patch I made just now. It has a slider of which
value is recorded periodicaly. At every period the difference between
the previous value and the final value is calculated. This calculation
gives something related to the velocity of the slider. And multiplied
this value with the output of a filtered noise. (try to change the
period) So the velocity is dependent to the speed.
# And the position of the slider directly controls the frequency value
of a bandpass filter. This makes the timbre position dependent.
# It is very primitive but I think these are want you wanted. Hope this helps!
-ugur guney-