[PD] [PD-announce] cheap AVR/HID sensor board

Rua Haszard Morris ruahm at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 27 08:48:07 CET 2008

Yes - but the programmer circuit is even simpler (and the dev tools software is free). It's all described on the flightsim page referenced.. and there is a hex image there, tho I'm not sure on whether it was modified for the one described on 1010.co.uk. ... Actually, I think the 1010 circuit has a connector that you can connect to pins on a parallel cable for programming it in-place.

Again, no warranties with these comments, I still haven't even started doing mine!

--
http://myspace.com/haszari
http://haszaristwocents.blogspot.com