[PD] import vs namespace

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Apr 8 17:34:13 CEST 2008

This is only the case on 0.40 and newer.  [import] on 0.39 loads into
the global namespace.  This stuff is currently alpha and not
complete, so it is not very clear.  I think for the manual, the best
bet for Pd-extended is to use  the [library/objectclass] format for
objectclasses that aren't loaded by default.  That has been supported
by every version of Pd for a long time now (as long as you install
the libraries that way).

.hc