[PD] PD FLOSS Manual [was: Re: import vs namespace]

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Tue Apr 8 18:52:40 CEST 2008

Would be very cool. I plan to do a simple GEM VJ mixer tut with two
[pix_film] objects and a crossfader. Would be a good base to build on.
Let me know when you have time!

marius schebella wrote:
> I am still interested in producing video tutorials and some use case
> oriented gem tutorials.
> but this has to wait a little, right now I don't have the time.
> marius.
> Derek Holzer wrote:
>> It will be twice as nice by the end of the week, we hope! ;-) Then
>> I'll publish a call to contribute new tutorials. Or maybe you can team
>> up with "Screaming" Frank Barknecht to do a German version...
>> Hope you're interested!
>> best,
>> d.
>> marius schebella wrote:
>>> wow! that is quite impressive!
>>> marius.

derek holzer ::: http://www.umatic.nl ::: http://blog.myspace.com/macumbista
---Oblique Strategy # 14:
"Ask people to work against their better judgement"