[PD] PIR sensors

Ben Carney bfcarney at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 17:46:42 CEST 2008

Not that i know much about sensors or electronics, but i believe this would
be a bit harder to implement, the modules that come out of  home lights have
a set of resistors and other small bit built into a small circuit.
that is a really good price, however!

On Wed, Apr 9, 2008 at 10:38 AM, Martin Peach <martin.peach at sympatico.ca>
wrote:

> You can also get the sensor on its own here:
> http://www.electronics123.com/s.nl/it.A/id.101/.f
>
> Martin
>

>  From: "Ben Carney" <bfcarney at gmail.com>
> > To: jaime.oliver2 at gmail.com, pd-list at iem.at
> > Subject: Re: [PD] PIR sensors
> > Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 10:25:00 -0500
> >

> > hello there jaime,
> >
> >   I have just recently bought 15 I.R. sensors for an installaition I  am
> > working on.
> >   I found two for around the $5-$6 range
> >

> > http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.7330
> >
> > http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.10082
> >
> > i went with the first link because it is a rabbit, of course.
> >
> > shouyld get them in a week or two.
> >
> > i know a bit about hackingt them(not too hard to do it seems)
> >
> > let me know how this project comes along as we might end up being a
> > valuable
> > resource to one another.
> >
> > --
> >
> > Ben C.