[PD] Spanish translation of Pd documentation

Natanael Olaiz nolaiz at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 06:35:52 CEST 2008

Thank you for the link, it's a really good tutorial!

But anyway, I think it would be great to have the official manual
translated.
I sent a mail to Pablo Martin Coedes (coedes[at]sindominio[dot]net
-anyone knows if he is the owner of the partial translation and that is
his email address?-) asking for his permission to continue his translation.

BTW, people from this list and the Musix one offers them help to do it!!

Best regards,
Natanael.