[PD] [GEM-dev] yet another gem w32 binary

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed Apr 16 11:48:56 CEST 2008

pat at mamalala.org wrote:
> hello,
>
> zmoelnig at iem.at a écrit :
>
>> i have finally managed to compile Gem on w32 with PBuffer (pix_vpaint)
>> and libfidtrack (aka reactivision) support).
>
> That sounds cool for building a reactable, also may I ask if you
> manage to add libfprint?
>> this is the first complete Gem-built for w32 in years.
>> as i would like to issue a release asap, i ask all of you for testing
>> of this binary.
>>

> I could say right now that this binary is in need of two dll's:
>
> msvcp71d.dll, and msvcr71d.dll

just in case others have experienced this problem too (i know some have):
i have re-uploaded a version compiled without debugging enabled, which
should run out of the box.

the links are the same

a zip-file containing the binary and up-to-date documentation:
http://gem.iem.at/releases/0.91/gem-CVS20080411-W32-i686-bin-doc.zip

a binary-only (no docs or whatsoever):
http://gem.iem.at/releases/0.91/gem-CVS20080411-W32-i686-bin.zip

mfga.sdr