[PD] gem-users list ?

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 14:27:07 CEST 2008

sorry, late reply,
I think a gem list would only make sense for 2 groups of people:
#1 people who are *not* interested in gem
#2 people who are only on the gem-dev list, and don't want to read any
other pd related stuff. (which I think are 2 or three people but maybe
some important ones like wes and chris).
I sometimes send gem related questions to gem-dev just because I would
like to reach one of these two, even if the questions are not developer
related.
maybe we should move gem-user discussions to gem-dev? I don't know...
marius.