[PD] nosleep option

gilberto bernardes bernardes7 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 20 01:38:45 CEST 2008

Dear all

There is such a thing as -nosleep option as a pd flag command in pd? I have seen it somewhere but it doesn't work!! I had already in the past very bad experiences because of this, because pd just stoped the connection with my audio inteface even if the computer was always active. I wonder also if could be a procedure from the interface (Presonus Firebox). I'm on a Mac Intel Os X. Any tip on this issue is precious!

Thanks in advance,
Gilberto Bernardes

Confira vídeos com notícias do NY Times, gols direto do Lance, videocassetadas e muito mais no MSN Video!