[PD] stk osx

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 14:33:43 CEST 2008

I discovered the experimental stk external in ggee. I tried to compile
it first with the latest stk release (4.3.1) which seems to be
incompatible, because some files are not more present (RtDuplex.h). but
there is also another error, and that stays even after I switched back
to stk 4.2.1.

nyc-calling:experimental marius$ make -f Makefile.darwin
g++ -ggdb -DPD -O3 -fPIC -funroll-loops -fomit-frame-pointer -W -Wshadow
-Wno-unused -Wno-parentheses -Wno-switch -I/sw/include
-I/Users/marius/devel/pd-rsync/pd-extended/pd/src -c stk.cpp
error: ‘MUTEX’ does not name a type
error: ‘CONDITION’ does not name a type
error: ‘THREAD_FUNCTION’ has not been declared
error: ‘THREAD_HANDLE’ does not name a type
make: *** [stk.pd_darwin] Error 1

did someone get this working on osx already?