[PD] Cyclone in vanilla?

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Tue Apr 22 17:23:59 CEST 2008

Am 22.04.2008 um 17:02 schrieb Andy Farnell:

>> Note that I also think, the math objects (abs~, pow~ etc.) should be
>> part of Pd, and probably symbol2list.
>
> Two of us doesn't make a concensus, but I've got the feeling most
> would
> agree.

Me for one, i have really missed pow~ or abs~ but i have been missing
many other things.
I don't see the necessity for the objects you mentioned when they can
be built as abstractions using expr~ within seconds.
How about an appendix to your book with a list of objects you used
that are not included in pd-vanilla and the respective abstractions?

gr~~~