[PD] Cyclone in vanilla?

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 21:19:17 CEST 2008

honestly, I think not many people used it...
I ran
grep -R " pow~" *
in my pd-directories and found only two patches (of 10000+) besides the
helppatch for pow~, that use it. nusmuk for distortion.pd, tb for
sigmoid_booster~.pd
I don't know other big collections like net-pd (I think I just checked
pdmtl). and maybe "official" tutorial patches floating around.

anyway, I can only speak for myself, and I would like to see "pow~" with
a new behaviour.
marius.