[PD] Cyclone in vanilla?

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 16:35:19 CEST 2008

hard off wrote:
> just asking, but does ANYONE actually import max patches into pd?

people want to do that all the time, so if we had a conversion system,
then I guess people would use it. (right now it does not work well
enough to be usable). but the same goes for pd to java, pd to C++. and
it does not only apply to sound, but also to graphics. people would take
their gem patches and port them to any webbrowser readable format
(processing, even flash) if this would be possible.
marius.