[PD] UI developer volunteering to help

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Wed May 14 00:16:14 CEST 2008

David Golightly wrote:
> Keep in mind I'm
> still learning Tcl/Tk, so some of these ideas, while excellent, are a
> little beyond my technical grasp at this point and may be improvements
> that we make incrementally over time.  Also, I have a limited amount of
> my time to budget for this kind of work

david,
if you spend 1 hour on coding and one hour on documenting of how to get
to that step, (instead of 2 hours coding), then the chance that more
people will be able to jump in is bigger. tcl/tk is new to most people.
being able to concentrate on design and ui aspects would make life
easier. the hard part is to get started.
marius.