[PD] Getting Sysex output to work on Linux

PSPunch shima at pspunch.com
Sat May 31 15:49:56 CEST 2008

Does anyone have any opinion on the specs suggested by Martin?
Should [sysexout] behave in this manner, or would it be more suitable to
make this a new object rather than over write the conventional object
for compatibility?

I have no idea if I will be skilled to fix this in the near future, but
I really would love to see some of my MIDI controllers in action.

--
David Shimamoto