[PD] TR909 emulation

raul diaz raul.lete at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 17:14:26 CEST 2008

Hi marius!

It only work on windows but could be very easy to port it to mac or linux.

Pd patch uses vanilla version with sssad abstractions, mrpeach osc library,
and some objects from creb and zexy (ead~, multiplex, demultiplex and
lister). So you could use it on mac with pd extended.
Processing interface is a windows application (*.exe) but I could export it
as a mac application or as web java applet.

I attached a rar with mac and linux processing interfaces and pd
abstractions. Using pd-extended you only need to open "tr909.pd" and
"index.html" on "java applet" folder and it must work. You can look at
"application.macosx" folder if you don't want to use graphical interface as
web page.

I would like to know if you can run it succesfully on mac.

Saludos!

2008/6/3 marius schebella <marius.schebella at gmail.com>:

> thanks,
> this looks like a nice little app. is it supposed to work on osx too?
> marius.
>
> raul diaz wrote:
>
>> Hi list!
>>
>> I would like to share with you my TR909 emulation application made with Pd
>> with a Processing graphical interface.
>>
>> http://creaciodigital.upf.edu/~i50874/project.php?p1=0&p2=0&lang=en<http://creaciodigital.upf.edu/%7Ei50874/project.php?p1=0&p2=0&lang=en><
>> http://creaciodigital.upf.edu/~i50874/project.php?p1=0&p2=0&lang=en<http://creaciodigital.upf.edu/%7Ei50874/project.php?p1=0&p2=0&lang=en>
>> >

>> I hope you will enjoy it!