[PD] Spotlight Importer for Pd OSX

mark edward grimm mgrimm at syr.edu
Tue Jun 10 13:35:01 CEST 2008

Hey Luke,

Too bad you lost it! Happens to the best of us!

Was it this xcode tutorial you used?

http://developer.apple.com/documentation/Carbon/Conceptual/MDImporters/Concepts/WritingAnImp.html

I will take a look at this because for me this would be extremely useful. Probably will not get a chance to take a look until next week though.

One thing - if indexing plain-text will it index everything in a patch? can it exclude stuff like "#N canvas 540 610 118 149 10;", "#X obj 8 63", "#X obj 10 64", etc. or does it even matter do you think....

Yeah i was looking into this last night and thought "hey someone on the pd list MUST have done this already"... guess i was right!

cheers