[PD] Play a soundfile reverse

Andy Farnell padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk
Thu Jun 19 06:37:32 CEST 2008

Hi Ricardo,

Provided the file is not very long you can read it into an array
using the [tabwrite~] object, then read it back in reverse with
[tabread4~].  Audio help examples B03 and B07 should help you
with this. If the phasor (or maybe better to use a [vline~]) is
reversed the sound will play backwards.

--
Use the source