[PD] better tabread4~

bsoisoi bsoisoi at mac.com
Tue Jun 24 23:12:49 CEST 2008

I agree, being able to specify interpolation via an inlet message
would be great (from my users perspective).

Plus, deciding you want better interpolation (or none at all) in any
given abstraction would not require the touching of code, which is a
big + in my opinion.  Sometimes I may want quality, sometimes not, and
other times I don't know yet or might want to change it on the fly.

That's what always bugged me about Reaktor's table object, you have to
right-click on the table in the setup and enable interpolation
manually, which to me is the equivalent and equally annoying to
specifying a different object in Pd.  If you have many of these in
your app hunting is not very fun.

Cheers m8s,
~brandon